Daily 60 Seconds

Andreas Hallbert in Stockholm, Sweden is doing a Daily 60 Seconds.

He explains, "The rules are pretty simple, each piece has to be made within 60 seconds. And hopefully that will increase my ability to refine the ideas in my head, before putting them on paper, or whatever material I might use. I wont go for a specific theme, only that the work should somehow reflect my day. It will hopefully be a lot of humor along with some cynicism, and of course some nonsense. 60 seconds isn't that much time, and I am looking forward to find out if this project will both improve
my drawing skills  and my ability to visualize my ideas."





Why did you decide to do this project? I got inspired by both the book 365: A Daily Creative Journal and the swedish artist Jesper Walderstens project at www.waldersten365.com. I thought this was a really good way to improve my creative thinking, drawing skills and my endurance.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I've just started my project, but it has already made me more observant of my surroundings. I'm paying more attention to people and situations and that will most certainly make my days more interesting and improve my creativity.



See all of Andreas's minutes HERE.

No comments: