Symon Chow's Picture-A-Day Follow-Up

I'm periodically checking back in with some folks who have completed their 365 projects...


Symon Chow spent  all of 2011 sharing his photography...





What are the biggest lessons/skills you learned from doing your project? I think what this project taught me the most was to NOT TO BE such a perfectionist and protective about my work and how I present it, and to just let it go!



In what ways did the project change your life? It has made me more productive and efficient in the way I see and take pictures. But more then anything, I think it has made me enjoy taking pictures again!



Now what? We'll see what the rest of this week has in store for me first ;)


Read Symon's original 365 interview HERE.


See all of Symon's project HERE (heads up, some of it is not safe for work).

No comments: