Daily Teacup

Jessica in The Hague, Netherlands is photographing her Daily Teacup...






Why did you decide to do this project?  This project has several goals, by having more goals I think it will be easier to finish my project.
  1. To drink more (green) tea because it's healthier.
  2. I wanted to improve my photography skills

 
How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? In the first place photography skills have improved, it's fun to see the process. Second, I started promoting my project, than it was seen by a organisation of a tea festive who asked me if they could use my pictures (I said yes of course!). It made me start networking more. I also have gotten more into tea itself, now I have a big shelf full of jars with tea and I got interested in making my own tea recipes! I'm almost halfway through my project and I couldn't imagine it would stop so I'm already making plans for the next project.



See all of Jessica's teacups HERE.

No comments: