Gifts of Gab

Gabi in Colorado is using the prompts from 365: A Daily Creativity Journal to do a year of videos in Gifts of Gab...



Why did you decide to do this project?  I decided to do it because I found the book at Barnes & Noble a while back and wanted to have some fun. I had done a 100-picture drawing challenge and it really helped my drawing 'skills' improve, so I thought this project may help all my artistic abilities to become better! I wanted to start this a while back, but never thought I'd have time between school and stuff. Since the new year came around, I figured there was no time like Jan. 1 to start! :)



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Since I've just started, it's hard to say, but I will remark on this: I thought this project would be a bit of a chore. I thought I'd have to force myself to think of an idea, be pressured for time, forget to do it some days, etc. On the contrary, I find the videos help my stress levels and that the ideas for crafts come more easily than I imagined. I already have many crafts planned ahead and I can't wait to make them a reality!



See all of Gabi's videos HERE


No comments: