Project 366 Moments

Kelly Van den Saffele in Belgium is taking photographs daily in Project 366 Moments...



Why did you decide to do this project? I really love photography and I think this project is ideal to experiment and to learn new things. I bought my first camera only a while ago, in 2008, so I'm still developing my skills. I think it's also a good way to see the progress that you make by taking a picture every day.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I've just started this project, so I don't know yet how it's going to effect my daily life in the long run. But after 3 days I'm already experiencing that it's a real challenge to take a nice picture every day and that it pushes me to be creative in ways that I didn't explore before and that's a nice surprise.


 
See all of Kelly's photos HERE.

No comments: