A Room A Day For 365

Gaynor Baker in Saskatoon, Canada was inspired by my book to start a project where she will virtually decorate A Room A Day For 365 days and give tips on decorating a similar space!...


Why did you decide to do this project? I found the idea fascinating. It will give me a sense of accomplishment and connect me with other like-minded people. Encouragement is always nice too :)





How has doing a daily project affected your life? Since I've only just started I can only imagine how it will affect me. But I think it will give me a sense of accomplishment, and a purpose; especially when I begin to get comments (knowing that others are interested in what you are doing is good for the soul and for motivation). And if others can use some of my ideas to better their own life that would be great!


Watch Gaye's progress (and add your comments) on her rooms on her site HERE.

No comments: