Homeboy Comics Daily Blog

Bill Alger in Brooklyn, New York created Homeboy Comics Daily Blog. He explains, "This daily blog is designed to help in the development of a graphic novel featuring the character Homeboy. There will be posts of character designs, backgrounds, panels and other story descriptions. Homeboy is a kid who runs away from home, then wakes up the next morning to discover that a tiny version of his family's home has become part of his head- with a little, noisy, annoying version of his family inside, still yelling at him."



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do this project because I saw the blog my friend Kurt Marquart (of 365 Squarey Monsters) had set up and was impressed by the amount of work he was turning out for the site. I've been planning on developing a Homeboy graphic novel for quite a while and this seemed like a great way to inspire myself to get it done.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This daily blog has gotten me motivated to keep working on a personal project, instead of putting it aside when I get too busy with paying jobs. And it's great getting feedback from people when I post my daily links to Facebook. So far, I've gotten a hell of a lot accomplished and I'd like to thank you for cultivating the 365 blog idea.



See what Homeboy is up to daily HERE.

3 comments:

Bill Alger said...

Thanks for posting about my blog on your blog, Noah! :)

Tim Hamilton said...

Cool!

Bill Alger said...

Why, thank you, Mr. Hamilton!