365 Days | 365 Creations

Morgan Chonis in Tempe, Arizona is making something every day in 365 Days | 365 Creations...


Why did you decide to do this project? As a recent graduate of photography school, I have done a lot of reflecting. One of the main things that I have a desire for is to experiment with things that I didn't get to in school. I came across this book and decided that it was the perfect solution and perfect plan for the new year. I have decided that my only goal for 2011 is to make something everyday. It doesn't have to be anything beautiful or wonderful - just make something. I have accepted ahead of time that this will not be a process of creating masterpieces! It is to experiment, it is to create, it is to have FUN! I will be posting the process on my blog and if you happen to be stumbling across this, I welcome any feedback. I understand that some days will be harder than others, but as the book states, I will do the best I can. After all, this isn't for a grade! Boy am I excited to say that!!




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Well I am only in my first month and I am completely in love. This is the best idea. As a photographer, I have never thought I was good at drawing, but it has actually been really exciting to see that most of the ideas I have are to draw. I have a lot of great ideas for the coming months and of course am also using the book for inspiration! It has definitely been entertaining for me thus far!


See all of Morgan's creations HERE.

No comments: