In-Animate-Me

Illustrating Rain in the UK is documenting 365 inanimate objects in a variety of techniques and calling it In-Animate-Me...

Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to partake in the project because it was an ideal way to obliterate any space for excuses why something creative hadn't been done in a day.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I am fresh in and four days strong and even now I can see how without the commitment it is so easy to make sure you do everything under the sun, other then what you really want to do. So it is making me prioritise what I love doing which can only lead to good!


See all of Illustrating Rains's objects HERE.

1 comment:

PrixMadonna said...

Yay! I love the super talented Kirin of Illustrating Rain! See our collaboration at The Happy Homemaker: http://bit.ly/HH_038-365

The stapler is one of my favorites.