A Year of Crafting

Helen Logan in South West Wales is doing A Year of Crafting...



Why did you decide to do this project? after seeing so many other daily/weekly projects I felt inspired! I'm a crafter by heart but I often loose my get-up-and-go so i thought that it would be good to do a craft a day, even if it's only something silly like making a face in spilled sugar.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I'm only 2 projects in so far but I'm loving it. I have created things I normally wouldn't on days where I would usually keep my craft supplies in their boxes. I'm already feeling more motivated and inspired than I have in a long time!



See all of Helen's creations HERE.

2 comments:

Ange said...

Helen, your "failed" dragon is adorable. What you should do is create a pillow for him to sleep on (another daily craft!) and call it intentional!
:)

EITAKdesign said...

Helen, the dragons are wonderful and adorable. I could see a storybook or animation featuring your dragons!