My Shoes of The Day

Susan Bryan in San Francisco is photographing her shoes for a year in My Shoes of The Day...




Why did you decide to do this project?  I love shoes have a lot of them. This started out as just something silly to put on Facebook. I started posting them as "Shoe of the day" and have been doing it everyday since October 21, 2010.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? A few friends have given me shoes after seeing the posts - and that makes me happy - a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. I have discovered that several of my friends also have shoe and/or foot fetishes. And then there have been some interesting propositions here and there. I am curious to see where this will go.

 I feel more and more compelled to try and make this last for an entire year but don't know if I can pull it off.



See all of Susan's shoes HERE.

No comments: